25 December 2010

Day 1 in Vietnam

Heyya Bluo! I'm in Vietnam currently and its such a culture shock for me. I'm living in the city area so it's REALLY crowded! And you cannot believe the majority of motorcycle they have here. Seriously, the amount of motorcycle here exceeds those of cars or vans. And the way they drive...OMG! I would have probably peed in my pants driving on that road (just to show how scary it is). ^_^ But really..no joke. You can literally hear honks everywhere and the motorcyclist wouldn't even bother. It would have taken me guts riding on one in Vietnam...but then again, I've never rode on a motorbike. hahaha...

At least the hotel rooms are alright. Get to have a goodnight rest then. =D Oh oh! So far, the food here isn't bad at all. In fact, it's really nice especially this place called Pho 2000 or something like that.

Oh well, just got to get used to it. Internet connection here is limited. My boyfriend borrowed me his handphone just so we could chat using wifi. Unfortunately, there ain't no wifi here in this hotel! The only internet connection I'm using is the one with cable and on my dad's comp. Hahaha...I really miss home...and I really miss YOU! You know who you are. Hope you're reading this. =D I can't really message him due to the cost and my credit fall all the way to RM 19. T.T Why?!! Sigh...I'm always wondering what's he doing over there. Probably enjoying yourself and missing me once in a while. Hehe...Remember, I always receive your message and I'll read it which really makes me happy. But if I don't reply, that's not because I don't want to..I really want to but I can't. Limited credit. =( And I can't go on facebook! I don't know why but my dad said they probably banned facebook over here in Vietnam. So yea...That's all about my first day in Vietnam. I'll upload pictures when I can. =D

PS: Really missing you loads!! <3>

3 comments:

Keith said...

Hey dear, really glad to hear from u. Hope u will enjoy the rest of the days in vietname. It's holiday. I'll email u everyday =D i'll msg u. it's ok if u cant reply..i will understand =D hugs hugs ..take care yea.. miss u always =D

Love:
Keith HO

TheVanillaPudding said...

Haha. So this is what made christine text me to text him. LOL. Sounds nice your trip, my dad been there too, heard the city was kinda dead after 5 or so. =D

Cloverz said...

Keith:
Thanks, dear. I read your msges and email. I emailed u too. sorry to have made u wait n not come on. Just check your email. I wrote some stuff there. love u.

Sue yen:
LOL! Thanks sue yen. I really was short of credit. >.< and they banned fb here. how ridiculous! n i don't think i'll come back here again. it's really...polluted. all sorts of pollution. n the city's not dead after 5 la. it's damn busy even until 11!