18 September 2011

*Fingers Crossed*

Exactly how I look like now. LOL!

This is one big step I've ever done in my whole life! Sending in applications?!!!! Argh! When was the last time I've actually taken a step into my dream world??? I think that would have been at least 3 years ago. =S

Alright...so I've just sent in my Transfer Application. I was really nervous...especially when it's really important to me. I had to literally check every details in case I missed out any. And that still wasn't enough. I made one of my friend (who made me wait! *stabs stabs* jk jk...=P) check my application and oh gosh! There was one teensy weeny mistake! *Goes crazy* LOL! Anyways, it's a good thing she saw it. Otherwise....I think I'll have a heart attack. T.T Thanks, girl (If you're reading this. Hahaha...)

Haaaa....hitting the 'send' button was hard. >.< Omg...I'm worrying over absolutely nothing! Someone please give me a lollipop! Umm...that was random. Anyways, I really hope my application turns out fine. Better yet, I hope I get to hear a wonderful news!!!!! Please, please, please....LET IT BE A GREAT NEWS! *fingers crossed*

~Whispers~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*fingers crossed*

It will be good news =) It'll be fine !! I won't give u lollipop ~ I give you this ... 2 sumore *slap slap* LOL ! XP

HAHAHAHA !! Good Job !! XD

Cloverz said...

Omg...even my spelling wrong edi. It's 'fingers crossed' not 'crosses fingers'. HAHAHAHAHA!