11 July 2011

Curls or No Curls??? CURLS!!!

Okay. I've just came back from the hair salon and guess what?! I was there for soooooooo long...since 12 pm til 5pm. Who knew perming hair would take THAT long! This shall be the first and the last ever! The waiting literally killed me! Don't even think of locking me up in a box...(who would do that?). Hahaha...I'm being lame. Argh!

Anyways, I have been contemplating on whether or not to curl my hair for at least a week. Everyone said that curls make you look mature. I was worried that I'd end up looking like a typical aunty but I was also bored of my long straight hair. I wanted so badly to try something different and I thought curls would be nice. Soooo...after a week of 'deep thought', I finally decided to do it! Yay for me! (sorry for the lameness again). So so so so so so so!!!! Here's a picture of me in curls!!! Oh wait! I'll show a picture of me with straight hair first.

Me in straight hair. *Peace*


Curls finally!
Smileeeee!!! =)

So? What do you think? I personally think straight hair would be nicer on me but then again, I'm liking my curls too. Hahaha...Maybe I'm just not used to seeing a different hairstyle on me just yet. I'm not sure if I look more mature. Do I? Omg! Do I look like an aunty?! I hope not. *Panics* Oh wells. What's done is done and it's REALLY expensive! I better like it even if it's not nice. LOL! So yea...that's about it today. It's all about mwah hair today. Teeheehee...toodles for now! =D

~Whispers~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice ~ I like them =) And they look really natural from the picture too ! X) Hahaha ~

Cloverz said...

Hahaha...I was so nervous the whole time during the process and you know, the minute the hairdresser undid the curlers, my eyes just opened so wide coz it was sooo curly. Then the hairdresser told me not to wry coz she still had to wash it n all. lol!