10 July 2011

I'm On My Way!

Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me chill for a moment...*breathe in...breathe out* fuuuhhh.....ALRIGHT! The wait seems to go on forever until someone wrote that our exam results are out! The first thing we all would usually do was to just:
  1. Breathe...
  2. Keep silent....
  3. Drink water...
  4. And drink water again...
  5. And again...(OK. That'll be just me.)
And once we manage to take up the nerve to open our result page online, we....quickly close it back again! Hahaha...well at least that's what I did. *blush* Then I'd take up the nerve again to slowly scroll to my results and WAHLA! I was screeching at the top of my voice for a moment until I realized the neighbours would probably hear me. Hahaha...

My results weren't much but at least I passed everything! I wish I had :


A+ for every units! Oh wait...now it's the beautiful....


HD! High Definition! *giggles* I wish I had some of it. DO I??? Mwahahahaha!
PS: I'm not dumb til that extend. Lol... HD = High Distinction.

Anyways, I'm way too happy with my results and the fact that I have managed to achieve my requirements to transfer to the particular Australia campus I wanted so badly to get into! Umm...maybe I shouldn't be too happy on that just yet. I calculated the average by myself so I'm not really sure if it's right. Haha...but still, results are not too bad! That should be all that matters today! YEAH MAN!!!

~Whispers~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ~ XD It's a dream come true after all ~ =) U deserved it after so much hard work ! XD

Cloverz said...

LOL! Thanks girl. I hope you're alright though. This isn't the end. Learn from it and be better! =D

Anonymous said...

Haha ~ I'm cool =) It's just another lesson learnt. Just that this time it's an expensive one ... Haha !

Congratz =) Kekeke ~

Cloverz said...

I totally understand how that feels. I've experienced 2 very expensive lessons too. I guess you're way stronger than I am. I'd be sulking over my mistake for at least 2 days. lol..