09 July 2011

Dramas You Might Like!

Hey there! I'm just being really random today since I have nothing better to do. Hahaha...so I thought of listing down some of the great dramas/movies I've watched recently. They're really awesome shows...so I think. Hehe...you might want to watch it too! =D

*Drum roles~*

1st: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Korean drama)



This was recommended by a friend of mine. It's more like a fiction. It's about a girl who was initially a nine-tailed fox. She wanted so badly to live in the human world and then she bumped into this guy whom she threatened to help her. But the more they spent time together, the more they begin to fall in love with one another. ^_^ How romantic! It's really funny and romantic at the same time.

2nd: My Princess (Korean drama)



MUST WATCH! =)

This was also recommended by my friend. It's awesome, awesome, awesome! Much better than the 1st one! I fell in love with both the lead actor and actress. Hahaha...they make one lovely couple! Well, it's basically about a girl who was an orphan but she had such cheerful and charismatic characters. It wasn't long when her grandfather searched for her and she became the princess so suddenly that she had to struggle so much. As usual, there were of course many enemies trying to pull her down but there was this one guy who also doubted her at the beginning. But slowly, he began to see her as who she really is and fell in love with her throughout the journey together. 100% COMEDY + ROMANTIC!

3rd: Passport to Paris (English)



Okay. So this movie isn't as romantic or great as the other two. Hahaha...I watched it out of boredom but you might like it. I'm not sure if you know this twins, Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen. I know, I know. It's very small kid but hey! I was bored alright. Anyways, it's about the both of them spending time in Paris. Throughout their holiday in Paris with their grandfather (an ambassador), they realized that the world is much bigger than they thought and that there is so much more than just their own small little world. =)

*You can find these movies on Youtube. ^_^

That's all for now.

~Whispers~

No comments: