25 December 2011

On A Rainy Christmas

It's Christmas today and there's really nothing to do in Melbourne. Everyone's busy celebrating Christmas. But it's nice staying inside this small apartment with my family while it's raining. It gives me a sense of warmth I've missed for a long time. It's like in those stories where the parents sits on the sofa reading books, brothers playing their games and myself, blogging...everyone in a room. Hehe...if only there was a fireplace. Lol! I'm really going to miss this.

Anyways, I've visited some place and they're really beautiful places. I managed to take some pretty pictures of the scenery and I planned to post it up on Facebook...but since I have nothing better to do now, I'll just post some up here. ^.^ Enjoy the pics!

Merry Christmas people!

~Whispers~

No comments: